View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
SpanKy
Uneasy Crosshairs
Uneasy Crosshairs

Male Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Spanky's Update.   Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:25 am

Well, it's been a long time since I first put an intro on there..so I had a few minutes and wanted to talk about what's been going on lately.

I am now 21. I would prefer to stay this age from now on...
I'm a sophomore in college, still can't decide which profession should be lucky enough to be graced by my presence.
I'm in a fraternity. Don't hate. If you do you probably know nothing about it.
I'm still in the national guard, because they are still paying for my college despite this horrible economy. Three more years left and I'm done though.
I'm sitting at 5'11, 165...I'm not getting any taller, but if i work out more regularly I'd put on some more weight, however this schedule i have prevents that.
I have facebook and am totally okay with you all adding me. I already have fred, mista whites, and wavy. http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/profile.php?id=570726989
I'm trying to start to use twitter..so add me on there too. (bmo89)
I'm going to start a business within the next few months. Selling a bunch of useful stuff that you will most likely need to buy anyways! So once I get my website take a look and support your leader by purchasing some stuff!
Also, this summer I'm going to most likely be a summer camp counselor..which is exciting.

That's about it for now. I'll keep you people updated and entertained as things happen!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/brad_moss2008

Spanky's Update.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1