View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
michelle93
fails at life
fails at life

Female Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-02-05

PostSubject: Cry Wolf Game   Thu Feb 05, 2009 9:08 pm

I used to play this game called Cry Wolf Game, and it would be about 16 people who were separated by a ratio of 8:1 sheep to wolves, there would be about 2 wolves per game, and the rest were sheep. The entire game you talk to figure out who is the wolf and who are the sheep. All players will vote up 2 people for elimination who they think are the wolves. Then people will choose for those 3 and the person with the most votes will be eliminated from the game. If the wolves get eliminated then the sheep win. If the wolves kill all the sheep then the wolves win. The game has recently been shut down but I've heard about people doing this on forums. One forum administrator could pick the wolves and sheep. Then we could have a separate forum to sign up for and then a week later we could begin the game and as people get eliminated they could be banned from posting on that one forum until the next game, but they could still check how the game is going. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mafia_(party_game) This game is similar. If the admin's are interested in this game I will try to think of more of the rules and help to get it started Smile. Good way to keep the forums alive
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/blaghj93
ohnoitsjanna
GODLIKE!!!!!

Female Number of posts : 238
Registration date : 2008-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Cry Wolf Game   Mon Feb 09, 2009 1:35 pm

It's worth checking out Surprised) although i r not adminz..
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Cry Wolf Game
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1